Xmo Strata finished the decade on a high, with sub-contractors and customers alike, coming from across the country to join the annual Safety Awareness day on 11 December. Held in the plush surroundings of the Hilton Hotel in Maidstone, attendees were keen to share their thoughts about health and safety on their sites and offer their support to create safer working practices for the future.
With special thanks to all our customers who have continued to support our initiatives and share their experiences this year:
|Alex Galanis||Vicom International|
|Martin Rackley||Global Alliance|
|Barry Wyeth||Wyeth Projects|
The 2009 safety day involved:
- A review of Xmo Strata’s achievements throughout the year
- A review of the 2009 Hearts and Minds campaign
- An IPAF exercise showing common mistakes whilst using Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- The introduction of a new safety video produced by Xmo Strata
- A forward look at initiatives and commitments for 2010/2011
- The launch of the 2010/11 STAR campaign
- Safety recognition awards 2009
If you wish to know more about our safety awareness days please Contact us.