Xmo Strata provides a comprehensive service covering sign installation, sign maintenance, sign servicing, sign repair and sign renovation implemented by the most highly qualified sign engineers industry wide.
Sign Jobs Logged (and counting)
Man hours recorded (and counting)
4 Hour/ 10 Hour/ Same Day Callouts Attended(and counting)
'Excellent' ratings for job quality since November 2007 (and counting)
Training courses attended (and counting)
Hazards addressed at source, preventing no win-no fee litigation for our clients
Fuel dispensers sprayed and liveried (and counting)
Tonnes of Waste recycled (and counting)
What people say about us:
- The workmen were excellent, the health and safety was superb, and we all worked together as a team closing site when and if necessary, everybody communicated well with each other and it was a pleasure to have your team on site.”Guy White, Shell Dealer, Laurel Service Station, Horncastle.
- The programme which was spread out over 5 months was handled very effectively from its early trial stages through to full implementation. I was particularly impressed with the feedback and suggestions we received from Xmo through the trial phases that meant when we rolled it out across the entire network it went as smoothly as possible. At all stages communication with everybody within Xmo was superb, right the way up to Steve, nothing was too much trouble and perhaps the best I can say in this regard was that it never really felt like a client/contractor relationship and more like a partnership to achieve the desired goal.Mike Hall, Network Operations Manager, Autogas Limited.
- “Our client Shell is amongst the largest corporations in the world and as we do at Artelia, expect best value along with the highest levels of service, safety and environmental performance. Xmo Strata certainly achieved all the SLA’s agreed, overcame a number of unforeseen obstacles that would have otherwise delayed the programme, delivered additional value and worked with our team to deliver the best environmental traceability reports that we have seen to date.”Mark Day, Director of Multi-Site, Artelia UK
- “I have worked with Xmo Strata on a number of our rebranding and site conversions and always found them to be professional and flexible. They are always helpful and very proactive when it comes to foreseeing and solving problems. I would encourage all contractors to work the way Xmo do.”Paul Whiston, Regional Manager – MRH Retail
- “If you ever need a reference please do not hesitate to contact me as I will be proud to tell anyone that Xmo Strata are the most professional, competent and socially conscious company I have ever had the pleasure of working with.”Graham Warnell, UK Maintenance Manager – BP/ Bovis Global Alliance
- “We have indeed had a great working relationship during my 6 years at BP, and the service in the main has been second to none, particularly with the Co-op conversions. Thanks again.”Keith Trevor, Key Account Manager – BP Oil (UK) Ltd